Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!
Nintendo Battle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belated E3 Discussion

Go down

Belated E3 Discussion Empty Belated E3 Discussion

Post  GuruSharky Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:59 pm

I know E3 is old news having taken place way back in last summer (prehistoric era to the world of technology) but I meant to make a topic about it and never did. So those of you that saw the Nintendo Portion of the E3 announcements; What did you think? What was exciting to hear? and what were you disappointed about not hearing?

For me, I liked the announcements for Animal Crossing City Folk and I am greatly anticipating the arrival of Wii Sports 2. I also thought wii music would be cool but once getting it and playing it, it got boring after about 3 songs in.

I thought that this year nintendo failed to bring a good amount of awesomeness to the gamers table. Not having any big ticket, franchise character titles was an EPIC PHAIL seeing as though they basically passed over the heads of the hardcore and semihardcore gamers.

I was disappointed to hear nothing about Downloadable content for brawl. I was hoping. I get wet just thinking about downloadable Characters in brawl. I, unlike most people, actually was hoping for that life changing announcement that never came.

I guess all I can hope for is next years announcement of SSB4

To say the least I was somewhat disappointed, this being the first set of E3 announcments I've watched all the way through, that there wasnt anything epic on the horizens of our Wiis

Now I can only hope that they didnt tell us the WHOLE story and the things to get wet about are beneath the surface and will uprise unexpectedly.
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 65950
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down