Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!
Nintendo Battle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBN Newsletter 6/16/09

Go down

NBN Newsletter 6/16/09 Empty NBN Newsletter 6/16/09

Post  GuruSharky Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Our Link: www.nbnet.co.nr
or use the generic link: www.nintendobt.forumotion.net

NBN has gotten a lot of new members lately (Like 20) and if you are one of those new members, Thank you very much for joining NBN and I would like to make your experience at NBN as awesome as possible.

1) I installed a new announcements ticker at the top of the screen that will display the # of members as well as links and news of updates on NBN. The new ticker will allow you to keep up with the many updates I make.

2) New NBN Points and reputation: you earn points everytime you post, start a topic, win a tournament etc! Also if you come across a post that you like or thought was helpful click the + button to give rep! Ppl with high rep and points are often the ones who are good to ask questions to. Tho I do suggest I be your #1 person to ask things to about NBN. I may include the ability to exchange points for prizes in teh future.

Also to encourage ppl to play the SSB Roleplay, you earn a significant amount more for each post in the SSB roleplay forum than you do in other forums on NBN.

3) As many of you likely already know, E3 '09 took place over the past few weeks. Click Here for NBN's E3 '09 Coverage in the Gaming in General Forum

4) New Music & Media Forum: Share your favorite music and movies with other members!

5) New color coded profile info: Makes the important info on posts easier to see such as Points, # of posts, and Rep

So those are all the recent updates. Continue to post and chat in the chat room (Which is now also located on the Forum Home Page). When ppl join and post, it encourages me to update. The next place I plan to go for is adding more games to the games page.

KEEP JOINING, POSTING, AND RECRUITING! AND REMEMBER WE LUV YA AT NBN!

Your Pal, GuruSharky

www.nbnet.co.nr
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 65800
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum