Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!
Nintendo Battle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do you feel it is okay to cheat in a pokemon game

2 posters

Go down

When do you feel it is okay to cheat in a pokemon game Empty When do you feel it is okay to cheat in a pokemon game

Post  GuruSharky Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:57 pm

I say after you've beaten the main game like the elite four. Not out of morals but I feel that in Pokemon, much like in animal crossing, that cheating before youve beaten the game ruins the game experience, especially with the massive amount of cheats available for pokemon. Of course some times I will cheat in the beginning of the game to fill the yearning to know "What if I started the game with this pokemon?" which isnt hardcore cheating except Ill maybe start out with a slowpoke rather than a rattata.

Also the teams that I have for D/P are not cheated pokemon with unstoppable stats or stupid stuff like that. I did use cheat codes only to catch them at super low levels and from there I EV trained them which is totally legal.

Be careful when u cheat
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 65520
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down

When do you feel it is okay to cheat in a pokemon game Empty Re: When do you feel it is okay to cheat in a pokemon game

Post  Sly_Frye Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

a slowpoke instead of rattata huh? id much rather have a rattata even though it is more common. Hyper Fang is so powerful when Rattata uses it. and rattata is fast as well and slowpoke is just so damn slow and so easily vulnerable even with the fact that his defense is good.

i dont use cheats ever in Pokemon. the only time i did, i somehow accidentally used a cheat that got me 99 Hyper Potions. i dont know how i got it. it was a total accident. it was way back in Pokemon Red.
Sly_Frye
Sly_Frye
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 76
Forum Points : 58914
Position : Global Moderator
Brawl Code : 4811-6629-7545
MKWii Code : 0216-1194-3326
Pokemon D/P Code : I need to check.
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : N/A
Stop-By Message : I iz Cool

http://www.myspace.com/Sly_Frye

Back to top Go down

When do you feel it is okay to cheat in a pokemon game Empty Re: When do you feel it is okay to cheat in a pokemon game

Post  GuruSharky Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Id say slowpoke just as a way to mix things up cuz I tend to get bored of the whole thing where everyone goes with a ratata and a pidgey at the start. I never do like legendaries because they are overrated and not all that fun to train.
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 65520
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down