Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!
Nintendo Battle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Starter decks from Alara and Conflux

Go down

The best Starter decks from Alara and Conflux Empty The best Starter decks from Alara and Conflux

Post  GuruSharky Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 pm

I have 3 of the Alara decks and none of the Conflux decks but have seen all of the cards in each one and here is what I think is the best Starter deck from each set.

For Alara

For the most powerful Alara starter deck I looked for kick ass cards and a good mechanic (E.G Exalted: Good, Unearth: Useless)
and have come to decide that when you are looking for the right shard in alara there is 1 four letter word you need to know:
J-U-N-D

The Jund deck is epic and is the only place where you can see how powerful the Devour mechanic really is. Best of all, the Primodial Jund deck comes with one of Alaras most epic cards: Mycoloth

The best Starter decks from Alara and Conflux 140

After a few mods such as the addition of Rite of Consumption from shadowmoor, Vicious Shadow, and a couple Rockslide Elementals Primordial Jund easily became my top deck (Besides Chandra of course)

For Conflux

This opinion is strictly for the cards I seen in the sets because I have little experience playing teh decks but my vote for best conflux deck is Grixis this time around. The Deck that was definitely worst in alara comes back with two Bad Ass monsters at its forefront: Blood Tyrant and Extractor Demon. And some mods that Rdawg made on it, it became a beautiful grinding machine and helped out by the power of Szadek, Lord of Secrets

The best Starter decks from Alara and Conflux 99

The best Starter decks from Alara and Conflux 44

Bant would definitely be my second choice.
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 65510
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down