Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

Vote!!! Bst Wii Title [Max 3] 60 days

Go down

38% 38% 
[ 5 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
15% 15% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Post  GuruSharky on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Vote only for 3 plz 60 days to vote.

sas25's reasons for his nominations:

Well my choices:

For #1 is Castlevania Judgment- Reason i pick this one is the online mode of this game fun, battling Konami PROS

For #2 is Call of Duty World at War- Reason is that i can show all my PS3 friend how WII ONLINE works than the crap of PS3.

For #3 is SSBB- Of course SSBB the only epic battle i got is the sonic champion that beated up my Marth.

GuruSharky, NBN Admin and Owner. Fire Emblem Finatic/ Brawler.
Spoiler:

GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 45690
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

View user profile http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote!!! Bst Wii Title [Max 3] 60 days

Post  Sly_Frye on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

I might as well post reason for my votes and nominees. Especially since IGN actually didn't like Sonic Unleashed as much because of storyline and the Sonic the Werehog stages. They did like the day time stages for Sonic the Hedgehog.

1. SSBB - For obvious reasons. It's the best game ever!!!!!
2. Mario Kart Wii - Lots of enjoyable characters, being able to race as Mii. Lots of different vehicles to drive. One of the better online services on Wii system.
3. Sonic Unleashed - I know I may sound bias because I'm a Sonic fan. But, if it wasn't for how good I thought his 3D games were and the fact that since Dreamcast failed the Sonic Adventure games were re-released on Gamecube as well as Sonic Mega Collection which has the Genesis classics and more Sonic games came out for DS and Wii, I wouldn't have been a fan of him.

All right! Here is my reason for enjoying this game so much. I was addicted to it from the start. The day time stages added some new features, like making rings increase you ring power which allows you to speed boost faster. The bosses for the day time stages were very intense because you are running fast the whole time and pretty much going through a level while fighting Dr Robotnik.

I actually found the Night Time stages the funnest part of the game. They are longer and more challenging. Also, I really have lots of fun with the cool combat system. More moves are added to Sonic's repertoire as you gain levels for his Werehog form by gathering the souls of the Dark Gaia henchmen. I probably like that a lot since it's a lot like Onimusha.

The music is awesome just like in any Sonic game. The final boss has some very intense boss music. And is the hardest boss I have ever played in a Sonic game ever. I thought I would put more reasons to justify this since it isn't played as much as the other 2 games and because of the annoying experts who rate games have their opinions I totally disagree with.

Click on this image to level up my Brawl Card.
Sly_Frye
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 76
Forum Points : 39084
Position : Global Moderator
Brawl Code : 4811-6629-7545
MKWii Code : 0216-1194-3326
Pokemon D/P Code : I need to check.
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : N/A
Stop-By Message : I iz Cool

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Sly_Frye