Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!
Nintendo Battle Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Neverending Smash Story

+4
Master[CPU]
DarknessDrago
Backwake
GuruSharky
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty Um

Post  nemo Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:11 pm

in super mario galaxy Boo like absorbs characters and their abilities. now in the game Boo holds on to the character but if you want Boo to spit him out like Kirby thats totally cool, but either way you go Bowser is still definitely alive
nemo
nemo
Great Poster
Great Poster

Number of posts : 71
Forum Points : 59162
Position : Moderator/Advertising General
Brawl Code : N/A
MKWii Code : N/A
Pokemon D/P Code : N/A
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : N/A
Stop-By Message : I iz Cool

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty Re: The Neverending Smash Story

Post  GuruSharky Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 pm

lol, I have super mario galaxy, great game ^-^ Thats fine I guess
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 65730
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty new faces

Post  Hottubfish Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:34 pm

olimar glimpses up twords the castle and see's a leering face. desperate to contact some one he throws a pikmen through the window so that it can go and unlock the door. Olimar settles down to wait behind some bushes near the gate
Hottubfish
Hottubfish
Decent Poster
Decent Poster

Number of posts : 11
Forum Points : 55499
Position : Member
Brawl Code : This Member has not yet entered a Brawl Code
MKWii Code : MKWii code not added
Pokemon D/P Code : Code is not yet entered

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty idk what i should put here

Post  TheMysteriousUnownxRdawg Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:19 pm

jigglypuff, feeling slighly retarded and lost looks up to find a huge castle looming over her 0.o (her face). she can hear someone inside so she floats up to the window to find out who it is.
TheMysteriousUnownxRdawg
TheMysteriousUnownxRdawg
Site Super-Admin
Site Super-Admin

Number of posts : 67
Forum Points : 62264
Position : Administrator..(i should be part owner tho) ps..(i may be i really dont know)
Location : You hear the banging in your moms room? well thats meh :D
Humor : im not funny.....HAHAHAHAHA that was funny
Brawl Code : 3909 7313 8648
Stop-By Message : I are your overlord. BOW DOWN TO MEH!

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty first fight

Post  nemo Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 pm

boo floats through a corridor and as he walks past a door a small plant flies past him and hits the wall he is weary of entering the room but a glowing purple man is coming towards him so he quickly floats into the room and nearly runs into small pink ball. Alarmed, boo unsheathes his claws and lunges towards him.
nemo
nemo
Great Poster
Great Poster

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty buff buff jigglyfuff :]

Post  TheMysteriousUnownxRdawg Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 pm

jigglypuff, alarmed by boo being able to sprout claws.....starts to JAM! in an attemt to calm the attacking boo and put it to sleep so she can go over to the weight room in order to start a training montage where jigglypuff will become.........BUFF!
TheMysteriousUnownxRdawg
TheMysteriousUnownxRdawg
Site Super-Admin
Site Super-Admin

Number of posts : 67
Forum Points : 62264
Position : Administrator..(i should be part owner tho) ps..(i may be i really dont know)
Location : You hear the banging in your moms room? well thats meh :D
Humor : im not funny.....HAHAHAHAHA that was funny
Brawl Code : 3909 7313 8648
Stop-By Message : I are your overlord. BOW DOWN TO MEH!

Back to top Go down

Post  nemo Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:17 pm

TheMysteriousUnownxRdawg wrote:jigglypuff, alarmed by boo being able to sprout claws.....starts to JAM! in an attemt to calm the attacking boo and put it to sleep so she can go over to the weight room in order to start a training montage where jigglypuff will become.........BUFF!

If you were wondering bout the claws its cuz he absorbed browser but as soon as he tries to go through something or become invisible he'll lose browser and the pikmen came from this post...
olimar glimpses up twords the castle and see's a leering face. desperate to contact some one he throws a pikmen through the window so that it can go and unlock the door. Olimar settles down to wait behind some bushes near the gate
nemo
nemo
Great Poster
Great Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  GuruSharky Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:34 pm

As ganondorf is walking down the hall, he hears a rucuss coming from back in the weigth room where he just left.

"Is that... Eye of the Tiger?" He turns around and begins to walk back. While peeking in the door he sees a jigglypuff pumping iron on his bench, the music coming out of nowhere and a Boo with claws standing, or should i say floating, there watching him.

He quickly looks away and thinks for a moment. He begins to walk away. "My window breaks and now im seeing shit." Suddenly he trips on a purple pikmin.
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty Purple Haze

Post  Hottubfish Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 am

The confused little pikimen looked around obviously confused by the giants around him. Discovering that one of them was walking his way he slowly began to totter away but, being clumbsy he ended up tripping of the towering colossuses. Fearing retribution the purple pikmen fled down the nearest hall and ran through an open door way..... Emerging into a gaurd room filled with sleeping gaurds. The purple pikmen surveyd the room looking for the keys olimar had told him to find. Spoting them on the floor the pikmen slowly walke over and picked them up.
Hottubfish
Hottubfish
Decent Poster
Decent Poster

Number of posts : 11
Forum Points : 55499
Position : Member
Brawl Code : This Member has not yet entered a Brawl Code

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Smash Story - Page 2 Empty Itachi's Moonlight Sight

Post  Kairis/Redheaven Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:06 pm

During the skys of the beautiful moonlight, the skies have became a dark passion play, the area was dark as the areas can hear owl's hotting towards the area, around 10 meters. Around the exact meter, comes a lone person, wearing a black long coat, red clouds were designed around the coat, his eyes were covered by his upper hair, not showing his eyes to anyone. The headband showed the Leaf village which has a across slash, As the lone man walk towards the dark forest, hoping to reach for the cemetery, towards the church of silence and Divine. He hears jumping towards the area, in hopes to kill someone. As he arrived, he sees 2 people wearing red as the other weared green. Their nose was as big as a golf ball, their mustaches shows that they were italian. They were known as the mario Brothers, they come accross the man wearing black, hoping to try and talk to him, the man didn't respond, they walk around him in circles as he finally responded his name. "....itachi......Uchiha..." he has said in a soft calm toned voice, feeling the warm winds come towards him, the winds roar across the forest and the grassy plains as the winds blow the right side of his hair, as his eyes were shown closed. Reopens his eyes slowly, showing his sharingan as he stared towards the mario brothers, waiting for them to attack.

Itachi stares at the mario brothers, hoping for them to begin the battle. Luigi run towards itachi, releasing luigi's green fireball, as the speed limit of the gren fire come at him were the exact rarte of 30mph. Itachi does a certain handsigns as fast as 400mph, "Fire Style, Fire Ball jutsu" Itachi has responded towards his jutsu, raising his hand across 2 centimeters towards his lips as he blew his hand, releasing a fireball, bigger than luigi's fireball, the speed rate of the fireball was at least 120mph, breaking towards the fireball and towards luigi, burning him, watching luigi fall towards the ground hurt as mario stared towards his brother nearly burned. Itachi finished staring towards luigi as he glared his eyes towards Mario, hoping to have a good match against mario as mario ran towards itachi, punching itachi with a big fist attack, sending itachi towards a tree. Hitting the tree as itachi's body soon turns into dozens of black crows, vanishing away from the tree, mario looks around, trying to find itachi as itachi appeared 4 meters behind mario, the crows swirls around the ground, reforming itachi's body, staring towards maro as itachi threw a kunai knife towards mario at the speed rate of 122mph, stanbbing towards mario's left side of his back, puncturing his lung in a impural second as itachi standed still. Mario looked behind, coughing out blood due to itachi throwing the kunai knife towards him with impurial speed, mario blast out a huge fireball towards itachi, itachi's eyes widen, staring towards the fireball coming towards him as itachi blast his fireball Jutsu, Both fireballs explode, causing a 45 mile radius of fire to burst. itachi reopens his eyes, releasing tsukuyomi, catching mario as mario was positioned as a cross, getting stabbed 72 hours as mario fell down the ground injured. Itachi closes his eyes, letting his hair cover his eyes as itachi turned away, walking away from the mario brother's corpse as itachi appeared on the roof of the castle, staring towards the moon, hoping for him to find another opponent to kill.
Kairis/Redheaven
Kairis/Redheaven
Site Super-Admin
Site Super-Admin

Number of posts : 102
Forum Points : 61122
Position : Global Moderator
Brawl Code : 3007-7864-0196
MKWii Code : Dont Have the Game
Pokemon D/P Code : Never Had a Pokemon Game
Stop-By Message : Oh geez, it's red, omgsh!

http://animeandgames.7forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GuruSharky Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:22 pm

*bump*
GuruSharky
GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2