Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

Hello everyone

Go down

Hello everyone

Post  Master~T on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Hopefully i am able to make a topic here, or am i supposed to post in one of the other topics? Just wondering.

Hello everyone, i found this site through your old chatango. I forget how i got into the old chatango in the first place, but some people might have seen me there. Then today, i just happened to go chatango searching randomly and remembered the old one, followed the link that was shown and ended up here.

Right now i lead one clan, and i play brawl regularly now (adjusted to school finnaly)

Wii Code:2274 5678 8511 6759

Brawler's code:3179 8590 1326 Im Qtime online

Lets see, i am normally called qwertyuiop on most sites, paradox on some others, QwertyTime on some, and timeparadox on 1 or 2. Really im not active on most, but i am making a habit of staying active on select sites that i am normally on, right now its about 4 i believe, this is another one. IM qwerty122 on the chatango.

Hope you like the avatar, made it myself. Its a pimped out shaymin (sky form). The sig was made by DesertFlame from aquadesigns. http://aqua-designs.proboards56.com
He's great at making sigs and stuff, go there if you want one made. I added the hat and toothpick though, but the sig is still his.

And lastly, was this site made via forumotion? If so i could be of help to you, i have made plenty of sites by forumotion and helped out making some other forum sites.

Hope i'll have a good time at this site
Master~T
nOOb poster
nOOb poster

Number of posts : 8
Forum Points : 36620
Position : Member
Brawl Code : 3179 8590 1326
MKWii Code : MKWii code not added
Pokemon D/P Code : Code is not yet entered
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : N/A
Clan : Leader of Clan P.A.I.N.
Stop-By Message : I iz Cool

View user profile http://www.ssbb.ace.st/

Back to top Go down

Oooooo welcome

Post  GuruSharky on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Hello and welcome to NBN ^-^ As u likely know I am gurusharky, the owner of this site. And no u did it fine.You can post in the premade topic or you can make your own, which i like the second one better because that shows some nonconformity which never hurt nobody

I actually think I do remember you from a tournament from our old chat, we switched chats for somewhat selfish reasons because I wanted to be admin with a different name lol.

I like the sig and avatar, they have a certain character to them. I like the globe clock in the back of the sig.

And yes this is a forum motion site. I'm not the site founder but the founder never comes here anymore and I'm in charge now XP.

Now I believe sky form shaymin is from the next pokemon movie and is also going to be in Pokemon Platinum. Correct me if im wrong Razz

I promise you will have a good time here. This is an awesome site and I'm honored to run it.

GuruSharky, NBN Admin and Owner. Fire Emblem Finatic/ Brawler.
Spoiler:

GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 45960
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

View user profile http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Master~T on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:46 am

Yeah your right on the Shaymin thing, in fact i got a legitimate one through Pokesav

Thanks for the comps on the sig too, but it wasnt made by me. It was made by a great sig maker named DesertFlame @AquaDesigns, provided the link above. Go there if you ever fell the need for a new signature.... he's great.

The avatar, however, was made by me. Long story on how to make it, i dont fell like typing it lolz

Thanks for the greeting, i am planning on a great time here.
Master~T
nOOb poster
nOOb poster

Number of posts : 8
Forum Points : 36620
Position : Member
Brawl Code : 3179 8590 1326
MKWii Code : MKWii code not added
Pokemon D/P Code : Code is not yet entered
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : N/A
Clan : Leader of Clan P.A.I.N.
Stop-By Message : I iz Cool