Nintendo Battle Network
You should log in ^-^ You can access more stuff that way!

The Legend of Battliska: The Blue Fronteir. Book 4 in the Legend of Battliska Series - By GuruSharky

Go down

The Legend of Battliska: The Blue Fronteir. Book 4 in the Legend of Battliska Series - By GuruSharky

Post  GuruSharky on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm

As I have told many of you before, I'm an author, I write Sci-fi/Fantasy novels. I am currently in the publishing process with my books. I'll announce when they hit store shelves. In this thread I will give you all a sneak peak at some of the chapters as I complete them. It would make me happy if you could give your feedback on what you think of them.

(This works is under copyright 2008 by Xlibris Self-Publishing company)

Prologue:

The territories are 26 planets of various shapes and sizes that are located south of the planet of Battliska. All of them are owned by Battliska.
Some of them are quite large, though none are as big as Battliska itself. One of the most well known of these small planets is the New Titanic.
The New Titanic is the only spherical planet in the Omega Galaxy. Approximately eighty-five percent of the planet is covered in water. It is also spotted with islands that hold underwater treasure.
The planet is populated by fisherman, sailors, and explorers looking to get into the abundant fish supply, the deep sea lifestyle, and the vast number of unexplored islands. The planet is also plagued by ruthless pirates, dominating the waters and hunting down the great treasures.
Legend is told that the founding Omegas hid the key to the Temple of Oblivion on one of the islands on the New Titanic. Besides being the key to the guidance of the founding Omegas, the key is unimaginably valuable. It is supposedly enchanted with their magic. Its location is said to be revealed to the heroes of the prophecy. It is a treasure that any pirate would give life and limb for.
When a mystical light revealing the key’s presence is seen by a lone sailor, he rushed back to the capital of New Titanic, Port Titanic, to tell everyone of his groundbreaking discovery. He is unconcerned to whom he was telling, unknowing of his listener’s intentions.

GuruSharky, NBN Admin and Owner. Fire Emblem Finatic/ Brawler.
Spoiler:

GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 45960
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

View user profile http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Battliska: The Blue Fronteir. Book 4 in the Legend of Battliska Series - By GuruSharky

Post  GuruSharky on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm

I'll post more as I write more.

GuruSharky, NBN Admin and Owner. Fire Emblem Finatic/ Brawler.
Spoiler:

GuruSharky
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 765
Forum Points : 45960
Position : Site Owner
Humor : That CORN was delicious! May I have some gum?
Brawl Code : 4425-1208-7517
MKWii Code : 5327-2836-1003
Pokemon D/P Code : I'll Get it soon
Animal Crossing: City Folk Code : 2836-4352-0577
Clan : Not a clanie
Stop-By Message : Perpare 4 b astroyed!!!!!!

View user profile http://www.nbnet.co.nr

Back to top Go down